Interested in signing your child up for NCSP’s Pee Wee Leagues? Great! You can register online at the right or you can call NCSP at (858)748-4260 to register your child. When you register, you can request to have your child play with one other player. NCSP strives to make the Pee Wee League teams as even as possible to maximize the players’ enjoyment, so friend requests cannot be guaranteed. However, NCSP will do everything possible to honor your child’s friend request and typically we are able to honor that request.
Interested in coaching your child’s NCSP Pee Wee League Team? Great! Here is what is required of NCSP’s Parent Volunteer Coaches (Moms or Dads):
- A Positive, Encouraging Attitude Towards All Players
- Fair Rotation of All Players Regardless of Their Skill Level
- Basic, Not Advanced, Knowledge of the Game
- Emphasis on FUN! – Not Win at All Costs
When you register your child online or on the phone, you will be asked if you would like to be a coach for your child’s team. NCSP cannot guarantee that you will be chosen as a volunteer coach if you request to do so. Your selection as an NCSP Parent Volunteer Coach will depend on a number of factors, including the number of volunteers for a particular age group/league from fellow parents if you have coached at NCSP previously. As long as you keep it FUN for the kids, everyone WINS!
$80 League Fee Includes:
- 8-Game Season.
- Free NCSP Team Shirt & Player of the Week Award
- Advanced and Convenient DaySmart Recreation League Standings & Communication System
- All Pee Wee League games are played at the North County Soccer Park.