Pee Wee Arena Soccer Leagues
Welcome to NCSP’s Pee Wee Leagues! NCSP runs the largest recreational arena soccer league for kids in San Diego County. The popularity of NCSP’s Pee Wee Leagues can be attributed to:
- All Co-ed Leagues; Boys and Girls Can Join!
- Ages 3 1/2 to 11 – Start Them Young!
- Age Appropriate League Divisions – Based on Birth Years.
- Recreational – Emphasis is on FUN!
- Small Arena Field – The Soccer Ball Never Goes Out-of-Bounds!
- Shooting, Dribbling, Passing, Ball Control – Lots of Touches on the Ball!
- Fair Rotation – Everybody Plays at Every Position, Regardless of Skill Level!
- Games are Once a Week – No Boring Practices, Just FUN, FUN, FUN!!
Interested in signing your child up for NCSP’s Pee Wee Leagues? Great! You can register online at the right or you can call NCSP at (858)748-4260 to register your child. When you register, you can request to have your child play with one other player. NCSP strives to make the Pee Wee League teams as even as possible to maximize the players’ enjoyment, so friend requests cannot be guaranteed. However, NCSP will do everything possible to honor your child’s friend request and typically we are able to honor that request.
Interested in coaching your child’s NCSP Pee Wee League Team? Great! Here is what is required of NCSP’s Parent Volunteer Coaches (Moms or Dads):
- A Positive, Encouraging Attitude Towards All Players
- Fair Rotation of All Players Regardless of Their Skill Level
- Basic, Not Advanced, Knowledge of the Game
- Emphasis on FUN! – Not Win at All Costs
When you register your child online or on the phone, you will be asked if you would like to be a coach for your child’s team. NCSP cannot guarantee that you will be chosen as a volunteer coach if you request to do so. Your selection as an NCSP Parent Volunteer Coach will depend on a number of factors, including the number of volunteers for a particular age group/league from fellow parents if you have coached at NCSP previously. As long as you keep it FUN for the kids, everyone WINS!
$100 League Fee Includes:
- 10-Game Season ($10/game)
- Free NCSP Team Shirt & Player of the Week Award
- Advanced and Convenient DaySmart Recreation League Standings & Communication System
- All Pee Wee League games are played at the North County Soccer Park.
- Outfit your child with shin guards (mandatory), shorts, a size 3 or 4 ball, water and soccer shoes.
- Wait for NCSP to send you an email after by 8pm two days before your league begins. If you don’t hear from us then please call us at 858-748-4260. We may not have your correct email.
- If you desire, bring your son or daughter to watch a portion of a game in the current season if he/she in unfamiliar with indoor soccer or the Pee-Wee league format.
Starting dates for all leagues are subject to change
- Registration is always conducted on as first come, first serve basis. There is no registration deadline, although the program does usually sell out. Please register early!
- Things To Do After you have registered.
- Refund Policy: Once payment has been made, there will be a $15.00 administrative fee for refunds back onto a card.