ADULT ARENA SOCCER LEAGUES AT NCSP
Come play the world’s most popular sport at NCSP on the largest arena soccer field in the Western United States! Our one-of-a-kind, state of the art “Stadium Field” is 200 ft. by 85 ft. and provides the largest arena playing area in all of San Diego and beyond. Or, if you prefer a faster game with lots of touches on the ball, come play on our very popular “Mini-Field”!
NCSP’s Adult Arena Soccer Leagues offer:
- Men’s, Women’s, or Coed Teams
- Ages 18 & Up or Over 30/Over 40 Leagues Available
- 4v4 (Coed) on Mini-Field; 6v6 incl. Goalies on Stadium Field
- Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced Levels of Play
- Register an Entire Team or Individuals Can Join an Existing or Park Team
- Great Cardiovascular Workout
- Play with Established Friends and Meet New Friends Too!
- Spectator Seating for both Stadium and Mini Field Games with NO CHARGE to Watch!
NCSP offers Adult Soccer Leagues for players with varying levels of skill, but all of NCSP’s Adult Leagues are Recreational-based and place an emphasis on FUN and CAMARADERIE! Fair play and good sportsmanship are part of the league culture at NCSP.
Gather your co-workers and bring in a team . . . or get together with friends whom you don’t get to see during the week and play soccer together at NCSP!
New to the area? No problem! NCSP will help you find a team that needs players (either an existing team or an NCSP Park team) and you’ll make NEW FRIENDS in no time!! That’s the beauty of playing arena soccer at NCSP!
To find an NCSP Adult League that’s right for YOU, please click on the “Adult League Schedule” link above.
To Register a Team or to Sign Up as an Individual, please call the NCSP Office at 858-748-4260 and ask to speak with an NCSP Manager. We’ll take very good care of you!
$500 Stadium Field or $250 Mini Field League Fee Includes:
- 8 Game Regular Season Plus Playoffs
- Stadium Fields are 25-minute halves
- Mini Fields are 22-minutes halves
- Advanced and Convenient DASH League Standings & Communication System
What are you waiting for? Join an EXCITING NCSP Adult League Today! Just call NCSP at 858-748-4260.
Additional Information to Get Started:
- All new NCSP players are required to sign a Waiver & Release and to purchase an NCSP Player ID Card for $20. All NCSP Player ID Cards are good for One Year from date of purchase.
- Matching T-shirts or Jerseys with numbers are required for all teams. NCSP T-Shirts are conveniently available for purchase in the NCSP Office for $10 which includes up to 2 numbers. Teams also can purchase their own matching T-Shirts or Jerseys.
- Adult Teams pay a Refundable Forfeit Deposit of $80 for Stadium Field Leagues and $50 for Mini Field Leagues. IF no forfeits occur during the season for a particular team, the forfeit deposit “rolls over” to the new season or is returned to the team if requested.
- Teams must be paid in FULL before the first game of the season.
- Ref Fee – $10 cash per game